Friday, June 29, 2007

The Evil of Toki Knows Few Bounds


My roommate and I once
Cut icicles off of the roof of my house with a two-handed
broadsword.

Never in my life have I
What kind of question is this!? Fine...never in my life have I manually electrocuted two unicorns engaged in the act of sodomy. You could answer almost anything to this question!

When I'm nervous:
I'm silent.

My Hair
When I was 5
I fed my little girl friend a fresh, ripe cayenne pepper from a bush by telling her it was a baby carrot.

When I turn my head left
Random_Deity_01 kills a kitten.






I should be:
In charge, just picture how interesting that would be.

By this time next year:
My favorite ant is:
The trapjaw ant, they're very nifty!










I have a hard time understanding:
Religion, and the people who follow/espouse it.
"Faith" means the will to avoid knowing what is true. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche
A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. -Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

You know I like you if: I bother to argue with you about something.

My ideal breakfast is:
Bangers and Mash!



If you visit my home town:
If this is where I was born, you'll probably drive through it and hardly even notice there is a town there. It's about 500 people on 400 square miles.

If you spend the night at my house:
You would probably be happiest sleeping in the boat, so the crying children don't awaken you (Catalina 22).





My favorite blonde is:
My blood elf paladin.

My favorite brunette is: Zhang Ziyi



The animal I would like to see flying besides birds:
Whales! Although don't stand under them.






I shouldn't have been:
So mean to other people in high school whose flaws I probably perceived as greater than they really were (maybe).

Last night I:
Was tired and hungry from my bike ride home but played warcraft anyway.
A better name for me would be:
Θoatwarbler Ωgrove Λerioφteryx Totanrωtbearüng LCXXVII
Maybe I'll stick with just Q.

If I could have any car, it would be:
A 3 or 4 person recumbent bicycle tandem contained within the shape of a convertible, carbon fiber framed volkswagon bug.

7 comments:

Toki said...

I am NEVER EVER asking you to play these games again.

>.<

Anonymous said...

I love it! Then again, I married you knowing about your sick and twisted sense of humor!

Lirri said...

I wonder how many breakfasts of bangers and mash I'll have to suffer through now that Q can eat again....

Unknown said...

I don't know what to say. Q's blog scares me.

Alyssa, Brian, Forrest, Angi, and Andrew said...

That is truly a unique unicorn picture. I will never look at the drawings of 9 year old girls the same way again.

Lirri said...

I would like to know when Q is going to post again? Probably after our trip to WA, but maybe he will grace us with his thoughts before we leave?

Jessica said...

They added a new feature to Blogger: polls! I think Q, in true Q fashion, should do a poll for us. What does everyone think?